We will always try and pay withdrawals within 2-3 business days. If you are a known customer who has provided due diligence documents, then we will make sure you are paid as quickly as possible.
For US based customers, withdrawals less than $250 will incur a small fee which you will see in the cashier.
Depending on the processor used, we will try and refund back to your card/s. If this is not possible, we will ask you to choose an alternative withdrawal option. Kindly follow the steps provided in the cashier.
All withdrawals are manually checked to ensure all Terms and Conditions are complied with. Please take a moment to read all the terms on the website and in the cashier.
We will communicate with you regarding your withdrawal every step of the way. You will also be able to log in for updates. If you feel we are taking too long, please let us know. Your experience is of utmost importance and we want you to be pleased with our service.
- If your withdrawal is less than $250, $45 is deducted in order to cover the costs of processing the payment. This fee is waived for larger cashouts and VIP players.
- Kindly note that we are unable to process withdrawals to Bank of America accounts.
- You must provide a valid ABA number and Swift Code. Failure to comply, will result in a withdrawal been delayed while we attempt to contact you.
- Should you provide incorrect details and a wire / check needs to be reissued, it will cost $100 for a cancellation and $45 for a reissue. Please enter the correct data to prevent a poor experience.
- Kindly ensure your address and telephone number is correct as we may elect to send you a courier check as an alternative to using a wire. You will be notified accordingly, along with a tracking number.
- Withdrawals will take 2-7 business days to reach you if you are a verified customer.
- If you feel your withdrawal is taking too long, please mail us immediately as our aim is to pay you as quickly as possible.
- If there is a problem on our end, we will notify you as soon as we know. We will not leave you pondering about your money.